America Carpet & Tile Cleaning is a family owned and operated company since 1983. We take pride in our work and care about our neighbors. We are qualified and certified professionals to provide all of our carpet cleaning services. We use high quality methods of carpet cleaning, including hot water extraction. Our equipment removes 99% of the water resulting in FAST drying times!
What you don’t see is what may be hurting you and your carpet!
- When you actually “see” the dirt on your carpet you have already started to do damage to your carpet’s fibers.
- Carpets act as a magnet for contaminates including dust mites, feces, pet dander, salt, road grime, dirt, and much more!
- Contaminants can be abrasive and wear down your carpet and permanently damage the fibers.
- Regularly cleaning carpets not only makes your carpet look better but also prolongs the life of your carpet.
- Did you know your carpet is the largest air filter in your home? Clean carpet creates a sanitary environment in which to live.
How often should I clean my carpets?
The minimum amount of times your carpet should be professionally cleaned is twice a year, however no one can say for sure what carpet cleaning schedule would work for your situation. A few things to consider would be your life style, how many people live in your home or are working in your business, number of pets, children, traffic flow, allergen concerns, and environmental changes. Call us today and we would be happy to set up an arrangement that would work for you and your schedule!
Take time to care for your carpets between cleanings.
Read about Carpet Care tips article >>HERE.
Have a specific stain? From wine to blood, pet stains and chewing gum, your carpeting has many potential enemies. >>CLICK HERE and we’ll tell you how to remove a variety of specific stains from your carpet.